Daily Nootropics Regimen
Today I am starting a daily regimen of nootropic supplements in the hopes of improving my cognitive ability and learning what supplements work best both alone and in combinations. The stack I am starting with is pretty basic but I will be continuing to add and remove things to achieve the best possible results.
- Piracetam 2400mg twice daily (4800mg total daily)
- Alpha GPC 600mg once daily
- DMAE 260mg once daily
- Vitamin B6 20mg once daily
- Pantothenic Acid 100mg once daily
- Magnesium (from 2000mg Magnesium L-Threonate) 144mg once daily
Possible future additions
- CDP Choline/Citicoline
Below are links to the wikipedia pages for some of the above listed substances if you want more information on what they are.